Friday, April 25, 2008

NYOBC April

Just wanted to share with you the finished projects I did for "Not Your Ordinary Book Club". This month was really hard because there was only two pieces of paper... and making a two page layout interesting was tricky! But with some help from my sewing machine & Hallie I felt good about it! Can't wait to show her this layout when she is older! (the picture she drew is of our family-- includes the dog, and fish, and the baby (outside of me!))


For Kit B I wanted to do something with Reese... so I made a mini acrylic book of her first birthday. I loved the colors of the paper and rub-ons. There are several pages... but this is from the from cover view.

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

HAllies is soooo sweet....LOVE all the little captions, etc! She will like that she she is older!!!
And Reese's---I LOVE the colors too! Isn't she cute?!?!?!

Carmel said...

These are really great layouts. The Hallie one brings a tear of joy to my heart. Looking forward to seeing the whole Reese book.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!

I would love it if you could tell me how to edit my HTML so I could make my blog all spiffy like yours! My email is jessicadh@yahoo.com, if you get the chance.

THANKS

The Hamann Family said...

Very cute!!! Hallie's is so fun... and you are right, how fun will that be to show her when she gets older!!!
Reese's is too cute as well!!! How fun - such great ideas!