Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Blogger reporting in... {wink}

Okay, so I had a post started last night when I had to put the kids to bed outlining all of the fun things we have been doing... but it was turning out to be the world's longest post.... so here are the highlights...
Zoo with Grandma Carmel...


Backyardigans Live in Cedar Falls... (Daddy even got Uniqua Fever!!!)


Becky, Jessie and Levi came for the weekend and we had so much fun I didn't even get my camera out!! :) DUH?!?!? Sunday afternoon was lots of fun and really felt like the kick off for summer! As we were finishing up our grilled out steaks we heard the merry tune of the ice cream man... so we all ran out to get a treat! We spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside with friends and neighbors.
The past two days we have been outside non-stop celebrating Earth Day!! :) Hallie has been fishing....
Confession: Two boys next to us caught these... but we had fun none the less :) Better luck next time, Miss Hallie!!
Okay, so there is your update... I PROMISE I will keep on it!!
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

3 friends had to say...:

The Hamann Family said...

Busy Busy!!! Sounds like lots of fun!!! We would LOVE to see the BackYardigans!!! Lucky Hallie!!!

tricia said...

Guess I was kind of looking forward to a "super" big update. Glad that the show was good and I know Hallie will be catching lots of fish before summer's end!

Jodi Lansink said...

Ok...you better do better next time! ;) You know you go too many days and you'll be getting an e-mail from me!!! LOL

What a great time----isn't it great to be outside since it is getting nicer! We love it!