Wednesday, July 2, 2008

As seen on tv...

Here is my project I did for Paula Sands Live yesterday. The subject: Scrapbooking the QCA. The pictures aren't the best... it is hard taking a picture of a window! {Thanks Lynn for the window!} Click on the pictures to see them larger.

You can watch the segment by clicking here. Just click on the video of July 1st... Kelly is after the grill guy.

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

That is very cool! Love the whole window idea!!!

Runaway Farm said...

I watch PSL yesterday and instantly knew the window was your project! It's very cute! I love it!

art said...

this is GREAT... what an awesome job!!! WOW... i just love it. You do such GREAT work!!! :) Way to go!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

This looks even better in real person! I was going to use the one I got out of the dumpster out back of work last fall for the wedding...I CAN NOT WAIT now!