Monday, July 28, 2008

Fair Time!!


Today was the day to enter the contests. I brought in 4 scrapbook layouts.

The first was Mixed Media (so like thread, wires, etc) It got first :)


Next was Christmas/Holiday.... it got first :)

Next was purchased products (uses die cuts, ribbons, things you buy) It got first AND best of show!!! I was very excited!!!!
(the 4th one I entered got 4th, I don't think it had enough "memorabilia"... just two paper butterflies from Agatha's wedding, next year I will have to include a baby blanket or something.)
I was very excited about my first fair entry!! The girls and I (maybe even Ryan) are planning to hit up the fair later this week! This is a big one! They have elephant rides and tigers and monkeys and all the usual farm animals. The girls will be in heaven! Have a good week everyone!

10 friends had to say...:

Carmel said...

Congratulations SUPERSTAR!!!

Lynn said...

Way to go!! You ROCK girl!

Marion said...

Congratulations! That is the second time today I've said that! You are HOT!!!

Charlene E. said...

Sounds like no one had a chance next to you! Congrats!

Colleen said...

Congrats on the win at the Davenport fair. That is a big fair to win. I so miss that fair.

tricia said...

Congratulations, Candi! You do great work and deserve to be recognized!!

Penny Smith said...

Way to go!!!

Maybe next year we should all enter! It sounds like FUN!!! I didn't know you got to watch the judging!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!We are very proud of you!Pretty darn good to take over on a big fair like that one!
Have fun at the fair later in the week. Love Mary

Jess said...

Way to go!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!