Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHA Chicago Highlights...

I only have a few minutes to blog, so I wanted to share with you the highlights of the Craft & Hobby Association Show in Chicago this weekend!! (First, I forgot my memory card for my camera at home... so thank you Penny for the pictures!)

1- Hanging with Heidi (and Tim, and Ali, and Elmo)
*I might have a little something for you, Jodi! {wink} I told her what a BIG fan you were!!*



2- Checking out all the Fun NEW products!!

*Glitz has great new papers, new roller doodles, and some awesome rub-ons!! I am excited for it all!!!!! OH, and new clear stickers with bling built right in!!
*ChatterBox released beautiful, elegant papers and amazing embellishment packs! We ordered red, green and of course... pink!
*Oh Miss Heidi!! I LOVE the new Winter papers!!!! The embellishments are so neat! I love the clear accents! {There are two other lines, but this is my fav}
*Teresa Collins, sweet as can be, has really cute Halloween and Christmas lines out! (and a recipe line that is too cute) Her lines are PERFECT for my mini book obsession! {look for a class soon!}
3- Cheesecake with friends (please note: Photos taken after a LONG day!!)

This was the Scrapaganza crew: Beth, Kelly, Me, Penny, and Ashleigh

4- Meeting NEW friends

We met Bree and Camille from Canada... they are so sweet! We had a fun night!

5- WINNING the Little Yellow Bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I am so excited to get mine shipped to me! Can't wait to post pics from our family bike rides!! YIPEEEEEE!! (yes, it has daisies on it!!)
There were so many other great times, seeing Kim and Lynn in action at the Pickle booth, Glitzin' with the Glitz Girls, meeting up with Teresa Collins, laughing with Becky Novacek, the Two Peas reception, TONS of Make and Takes (sometimes racing to m&t), and all the fun new products we are so excited to get in the store!!! I will be posting more pictures later... and I am getting more pictures from Ashleigh on Monday or Tuesday!!

3 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

FIRST OFF-----How stinkin cute are you with your BABY BUMP?!?!?! I haven't seen any pictures until now---ADORABLE!!!!

SECOND----A SURPRISE FOR ME?!?!?!? AHHHHH!!!!!

THIRD----A NEW CUTE BIKE?!?!? What a lucky girl you are!!!!

FOURTH----FUN FUN FUN!!!! Looks like you are all having a blast---that is awesome you get to experience all of this in the scrapbook world!!!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Just wanted to say congrats on the honorable mention on Reminisce. The bike looks like fun. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Congrulations on winng the bike couldn't have been decorated for anyone but you !

I too was glad to get to see your little girlly bump- Mommy and baby are looking really cute! Take care ! I hope I can get this to print some times I do have good luck Love Ya Mary