Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When I grow up...

Today at the zoo the Jr Zookeeper asked Hallie if she wanted to work at the zoo when she grew up.

She said, "No."

She didn't think long about it or anything. So I thought she must have misunderstood the question or something.

When we got home I asked her again, "Do you want to work at the zoo when you grow up?"

She stated, "No."

I said, what do you want to do?

"I want to be the stamper lady at the museum and stamp peoples hands."

Ryan and I cracked up! She didn't even think twice about it. I think she must have had this decided a long time ago :) Hmmmmm, maybe these goals will change??

5 friends had to say...:

Becky said...

Levi would like to work at the zoo when he grows up. He would consider a position as a stamper at the zoo.

Jodi Lansink said...

Oh the things she says are toooo cute!!!! The stmaper lady...that cracks me up!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny!

I saw your work on PSL today--you are so talented! I wondered if you have any tips on the window; I have had these barn windows sitting around for literally years, because I'm too intimidated to get started!

Thanks!

Carmel said...

I think that is equivilent to the Waitress at Wendy's. Goals do change. Hope you had a great time at the zoo. What no pictures? Love ya G'ma

art said...

that is too cute!! :) what they say... when their little! Parker and 1/2 of his class are going to be BUS DRIVERS when they get big!!! :) hehe! Gotta love it!