Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Three of a kind!!

Just wanted to let you all know we are having.... a third GIRL!!! :) The baby looked healthy and everything looked great! My due date is now November 20th. {scootched back a few days} That's all for now...

10 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

CONGRATS on another girl!!!! Girls are GREAT!!!! (as I am partial myself!!!!) There is nothing like having a sister-----your girls will grow up close in age and be great friends! YEAH!!!!

Angela said...

oh my goodness! Congrats!

tricia said...

Congratulations to all of you! Daddy said maybe you would end up with a red head, a blonde, and a brunette!!

Runaway Farm said...

Congrats to you all! Pink is way more fun than boy stuff in clothes, scrapbooking, room decorating! I love my boys too but you already know all about girls. There were 3 girls in our family growing up and now us 3 sisters are the best of friends! My Reese was born on the 27th of November so you are close to the same date! Hope you are feeling well and glad to hear that the baby looks healthy!

Penny Smith said...

I just knew it...

I didn't want Ryan mad at me, so I didn't tell... I figured he could be mad at the US tech! :)

Glad she looks good! Can't wait to see the US pics!

Carey said...

Congratulations!!

The Hamann Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! :) Maybe she will be born on Parker's b-day (Nov. 20th)!! - - look out Ryan!!! :) You are totally out-numbered now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now be careful, my grandparents were in the same boat. They had three girls and thought they would try for a boy one more time and ended up having twin girls!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm soooo happy for all of you.Remember..."surprise babies" are always a special blessing:)

xoxoxo
Lolly

Charlene E. said...

Congratulations! I argee with Mindy, pink is so much more fun than blue in everything. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and the birth.