Sunday, July 13, 2008

Reminisce Signature Lines...

Here are two layouts I made with the new Reminisce Signature lines (click to enlarge them):


"Tuckered Out"
This layout I sewed the picutre to the page, made little flowers with button centers, and pop dotted the sayings.


"A friend like no other"
This was the first layout I did about Bentley. This layout has a lot of distressing and inking. Kim introduced me to Glimmer Mist for my Grunge Board. The pictures and stickers say it all... so I didn't need to journal much... but did just along the bottom of the page.
Scrapaganza will be getting these lines in very soon! They just placed the order.

4 friends had to say...:

Runaway Farm said...

I love the layouts especially the little circle flowers with buttons -- I'm working on a 4th of July LO right now and am "lifting" your flower idea!

Carmel said...

Very Cute

Anonymous said...

Lovin the Disney LO..I still have to scrap my pics from Tokyo Disney while we were stationed in Japan..girl let me tell ya..doesn't it just wear you out haha .. hope all is well

Sasha

Angela said...

oh, the doggy layout came out very nicely with the addition of the kraft cardstock! nice job!