Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reporting from sick bay...

This is one sicky household! We all have terrible colds, and this time Ryan and I have it the worst! We managed to get to church this morning for Hallie to sing and an ice cream social-- I'll post more on that later.

I wanted to post about my happy e-mail I got today. I won the Rusty Pickle blog challenge for the month! (it was that 4th of July frame I posted earlier this month) Yipee!!

While I am tooting my own horn :)
I got honorable mention on the Reminisce contest I posted earlier. (The Minnie Mouse layout and the layout with Hallie and Bentley)

Off to bed!

8 friends had to say...:

Laura said...

Hi Lady! Thanks again for everything!! I'm sorry to hear about everyone being sick...I came home from CHA to all sickies!:( not fun! So I hear ya! Hope everyone feels better soon! Take care!

Mindy said...

Sorry you're all sick -- that's yucky when your pregnant! Congrats on your winnings! Good Job! I loved your 4th of July lo and the others are really cute too! Get well soon!

Carmel said...

Congratulations....you are talented!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! Sorry to hear you guys are sick :(

tricia said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! Congratulations on your projects!

Marion said...

Congratulations! I loved the 7-14 layout! the others, too, but that one was amazing... Feel better soon.

Jodi Lansink said...

You have every right to toot your own horn!!!! You are awesome!!!

Get better soon---I think we are getting it here too---no fun!

Anonymous said...

hey man I like it. I'm ready to write more posts and try out your ideas. After all, we always have something new to learn and being humble, I came here to learn. Bookmarked.

- Andre