Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Calling all princesses...

Here is the invitation I made for Hallie's birthday.

I downloaded Photoshop Elements... and love it. I have been using CS2... and this is so much more user friendly! I think I see a lot more digital scrapbooking in my future!! It was lots of fun making this. (All of the elements were downloaded from twopeasinabucket.com)

6 friends had to say...:

Penny Smith said...

Cute!

art said...

LOVE IT!!! Very cute!!! Hallie looks precious as well!! :)

Christi said...

Very, Very Cute. Now digital scrap bookking sounds like something I could handle....maybe:)

Jodi Lansink said...

THAT IS ADORABLE----I am sooo with you! I could be a digital scrapper-no question! Looks like fun...and thanks for letting us know where you went to get everything...so I don't have to send the annoying e-mail saying..."Candi, how did you do that, and where did you do that?!?!" I know that is me...but you are so talented and know ---well--about everything!!!! HEHE You are my go to girl!!! Anyway..off subject...but looks great!!!!!

maren out my laundry said...

those are so dang cute! She is soooo adorable!!! Wow you are talented!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT!!!!! What a special invitation for a special birthday girl!!!!! I might have to try out some of this digital scrapping stuff...