Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who needs picture people??

Today I got out my camera and just started taking pictures. Hallie was having fun... Reese was annoyed {I think}. Here are the results...

(I have so many I am posting them small... so click to see larger)





Then Hallie wanted a turn...


Okay, my turn again :)

Okay... here is another Paint shop "make-over" What a difference!!!

5 friends had to say...:

Sheri said...

What fun--pictures are the best when they're not posed! The sepia is good too. How're things?

Jodi Lansink said...

Those are my favorite posts!!! Random pics!!!! I REALLY LOVE YOUR CAMERA TOO!!!!! I wish they made yours in a compact one!!! They look so professional! I am sure if you did it right, you could save a ton by going to get pictures taken...just do it yourself!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great Candi! I love the ones in the Sepia - Jodi is right - some of them really do look like they were done by a professional!

Drama Mama said...

So cute! Beautiful kids!

Carmel said...

Hey, that is a really cute pic of Mom, did Hallie take that picture? Nice photoshop work