Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crafty friends-- Free advertising, 'cause I love ya!

Just wanted to show off a couple things I have gotten recently. Be sure to check out their blogs (just click on their names)!

I got these jars from Jodi for Hallie to give her teachers for Valentine's Day.



This is a new saying I got in Hallie's room, from Cathey.


Here is our front door decoration. Lori does awesome work!!!
I haven't gotten anything from Christi, yet... but she just started her blog. Check her out, too!

4 friends had to say...:

art said...

THANK YOU AGAIN... for the FREE advertising!! :) LOVE Hallie's Room... i want to see more pictures!!!! I did the teacher's jars too from Jodi and a small screen heart... they LOVED them, what a great gift idea!!! :)

Jodi Lansink said...

Yeah---I love this post!!!! Everything looks awesome!!! I am a huge fan of BLOG WEBSITES!!!! HEHE

Thanks for the recognition!

Have a great trip---can't wait to see a HUGE POST when you get back....and many pics of you and Miss Heidi!!! You know I am jelous! Tell her I say hello! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very creative and crafty friends!!!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Yes I got the background thing....,yeah! HAVE FUN TOMORROW. I will be thinking about you as your sitting in the warmth and we are here in the snow! And Luke likes the bottom save the date too...funny :)