Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Salt and Pepper...

Okay, so last night I was driving Hallie, my almost 4 year old to dance when we had this conversation...

"Mommy, I want to go see the alligators"
"at the zoo?"
"yes, does our zoo have sharks?"
"no, not our zoo..."
"are there sharks in Illinois?"
"no, sharks live in salt water, water with salt in it"
"yeah, ours just have pepper"

7 friends had to say...:

alittlebitofscrap said...

oh Sweet! adorable! and love that red hair. I like her name. My dh is Hal and I said if we ever had a girl I'd like to name her Halle, combination of both our names. I like the pepper remark. Kids say the cutest things! :)

Carmel said...

I am glad to see that you are recording these gems. Your almost 4 year old comes up with the most interesting comments and really explains how an almost 4 year old makes these interesting associations of the world. Great stuff.

Sara said...

Don't kids say the cutest things - sometimes they just amaze you.

Jodi Lansink said...

Love to hear the cute things kids say!!!! That is adorable!!!

The Hamann Family said...

how cute!! :) I love how their little minds work! That is the best part of being a mom... hearing their thoughts! :)

Christi said...

Like I always say...."She is too funny!"

Drama Mama said...

that is too cute! I love writing everything my little ones say.