Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gettin' Digi on the Catwalk...

Okay, you non-scrappers are thinking "What the February???" {that's what Ellen has been saying this month, hehehe, love her!}

The layout I designed using digital downloads from Scrap InStyle TV for my upcoming class... Get Digi with it... has been selected for the catwalk (basically the fashionistas pick their favs for the week and they are posted for others to see) --- okay, this is really starting to sound like a secret society... but trust me... it is exciting!!

You can see the catwalk by clicking here.
As for my upcoming class the dates are March 15 from 4-6 and March 29 from 2-4. The cost is $20... In this class you will learn a TON about editing & organizing pictures, make a hybrid (paper and digital) layout, and recieve a cd of fun fonts and digital elements to play with at home. This is a beginner class, to help you understand the possibilities that are out there for you as a scrapbooker! Call 563-391-0099 to reserve your spot!

5 friends had to say...:

Penny Smith said...

YAY girlie! didn't realize when I made my first comment!!

Your first catwalk pick!! Cool! I knew it was only a matter of time!

The Hamann Family said...

very cute!!!:) You do such a great job!!!

Carmel said...

Congratulations!!! published again. This is really a cute layout. Also love the invitations. I see a scrapbook page or album coming :-) Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Awww - that is the cutest picture of the two of them!

Sara said...

Feeling sad that I live too far away to attend your class - would you do a one on one session? I have been interested in Digi, but don't know where to even start.
Very cute layout!