Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snowed In...

We got the blizzard they warned us about!! A TON OF SNOW!! I woke up this morning and thought "they were way off"... but as the day continued so did the snow! Hallie played outside for about 2 hours, Reese isn't too fond of it, and Ryan is a snowblowin' maniac! Here are all the fun pictures... (click on them to make them larger)


5 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

All that "snowflake fun" should make for a very sleepy almost 4 year old!!

Carmel said...

Not sure I want to leave the SUNNY California for that cold weather !!!1

Kim said...

Mine kiddos were back in it again this afternoon...I had to drag Syd in because it was dark! Too much fun! Love all the pics

Jodi Lansink said...

How fun! I LOVE lots of snow and SNOW DAYS!!!! Wish we would have gotten some...I know I am weird!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought we got hit hard yesterday but you really got a lot of snow! Looks like fun snow to play in though!