Sunday, February 3, 2008

Smarty Pants

Hallie learns all kinds of things at school... most of the time she catches me completely off guard with them. One day she just knew the Pledge of Allegence-- the whole thing!! I had no idea! *Be sure to pause the song below...

Reese has been learning her animal sounds lately. Her little kitty meow is so sweet. I tried to get it on video... she says it so quiet and her little voice cracks as she squeaks out "Meow"

3 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

So proud of you, Hallie. You say that with alot more feeling than the students I work with everyday at school. Always be proud to be an American!!! Sweet little "meow", too.

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute!! Now I wonder if my Natalya can say it!!
Cathey

Jodi Lansink said...

Way to go Hallie! Preschool is paying off! Love the Meow also....good job Reese!