Friday, February 22, 2008

When they don't see you watching...


I was able to snap a couple pictures of them cuddling on the couch. Hallie is such a great big sister... and Reese is a little cuddlebug!!

7 friends had to say...:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Your girls are just too cute. It's nice that they get along so well!

Sara said...

Aren't those moments precious?

Jodi Lansink said...

"Best Freinds are we...My Sister and Me" TOO CUTE!!!!

Tina said...

Hey yea I don't know why my pics are like that, trying to figure it out..lol Hey what kind of camera do u use?? Im needing to upgrade but debating on weather to get an SLR or another point and shoot.

Jodi Lansink said...

you must be remodeling right now!!!!

The Hamann Family said...

SOOOO SWEET!!!!

maren out my laundry said...

awwww such sweet girls!!