Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good bye Friends...

Today we said goodbye to our new friends...

It was the last day of our newest adventure!! Our first CHA as designers. Thank you Mike and Mary for everything... we look forward to working on the next release! Keep us posted on the baby!!

"Mr. Fancy Pants" JD... kept us laughing this week!
The Tinkering Ink girls... how cute are they?? I looked forward to seeing their fabulous handmade shirts everyday!! (today of course they didn't have them... they had these cute outfits)
and of course... Heidi Swapp! Thanks for all the fun! It was great meeting her... and getting our little morning visit in ;) I will be making a mini book of all the "new outfits... new picture"!!

3 friends had to say...:

Christi said...

Looks like you survived!! I bet your very anxious to get back to the girls!!!! Have a good weekend.

Sheri said...

I keep looking for an "I'm back home" post. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures. You're really famous now! WooHoo! Congratulations!

Drama Mama said...

Congrats on such a great line! It was so much fun meeting up with you at Round Table! Keep in Touch!