Saturday, February 9, 2008

First of Many...

Today... I MET Heidi Swapp!!! I couldn't even speak! You know Penny... she marched right up and told her how crazy I am and how much I LOVE her and her stuff!!! I was in a little pink heaven! Penny took my picture with her (good thing I was wearing pink today!!) The problem... her memory card doesn't fit in my laptop... so we had to take a picture of her camera so you all could see the first meeting!! (I say that knowing I am going to go over there everyday!!!)


Off to eat...

8 friends had to say...:

Kim said...

I am so excited for you! You will have to do a video with her in the next few days for your blog!

Jodi Lansink said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't EVEN imagine!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?! Thanks for sharing...I was waiting for that post....didn't expect it so soon into the trip!!! Maybe you and Heidi can do lunch tomorrow?!?!

Lynn said...

And you know me....I'd be trying to break in to those Cosmo Cricket boxes.

Have fun!

Marion said...

I am SO green with envy of your pink dream come true! Be sure to order me some of those chandelier crystals! Tell her hi for me.

Carmel said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!Take a picture of your booth so we can see how you are spending your days. Did you get your layouts done? Have fun, the girls are doing great...but I can tell they miss you. Love Mom

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

SOOOOO jealous but happy for you at the same time!

tricia said...

Hope you are having a well deserved "relaxing" time. Froggy & Beanie were big hits with the girls and Hallie liked Rosebud best of the Snowbuddies. Papa (even though he was feeling kind of crappy) delivered on his promise of a special donut for a very special girl!! Have a great time!!

Kim said...

Where is your Sunday post??????? Everyone else is updated but you! I am waiting for you....may have to give you a wake up call!