Monday, February 11, 2008

Our home away from home...

This is our little home away from home...
Here is the Memories Complete booth. I will take some upclose pictures of the layouts today. The tables on both sides are where we do our make and takes. Talk about ciaos.... but fun! Keeps ya busy!!

You all know... first stop of the morning... Heidi Swapp!! :) Her skirt was so dang cute!! (sorry you can't see that) Today I will take her full body shot (okay, really starting to sound stalkerish!!) I will also get some pics of her product!
...And here he is LIVE and IN PERSON... Jon the Warehouse Guy!! We were the first to greet him this morning!! They loved your picture, Lynn!! (they even took a picture with their camera!!) and the paper packs... one per store-- how lame is that?? But I did get one.
Look who I ran into going to lunch?? Donna Downey!!
When I said, "Can I sneak in for a hug quick" this wasn't quite what I meant :) She is soooo super nice! We talked with her for a long time... and her shoes... SO CUTE!!
So that was my day... off to get in the shower...
Give my girls lots of hugs, Ryan and Mom....

7 friends had to say...:

Lynn said...

I knew it was only one per store... so I was wondering how you were gonna navigate that rule... but, hey.. you are not a store??? so how's that?? You are a realy friend for taking the pic and hand-delivering it!!! Love ya like a sista!

Kim said...

I need to see your layouts up close! I couldn't zoom on the picture of the booth.
Did you see the Slice yet? You would think I was there huh...just scoping out the message boards. I know you are hitting the show floor this afternoon...show us what you love (besides HS stuff...hee hee)!!!!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

I agree with Kim show us all of the stuff you like and I am sure we will like it too! Really lucky the two of you! Missing out on such NICE snow storms! :(

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I have been tagged, and now I tag you - you can wait until you get back from your trip!
It looks like you are having so much fun! Can't wait to see more!
Enjoy the warm weather!

Tina said...

ok now im a bit jealous u got hugs from both Hedi and Ali..lucky u. Looks like u guys are having a blast.. can't wait for all the details!! :)

maren out my laundry said...

Candy your hair looks so dang cute!! Looks like you are having fun!!