Thursday, February 21, 2008

More pics of the girls...

Just wanted to take some really upclose pictures to show a friend... so you all have to look at them :)


And can you believe I actually got one with both of them smiling???

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Very Cute!!! I will try some like that tomorrow----yes...I am the friend you are showing!!!! LOL

Don't you just love when you can get a good pic of BOTH together....hard to do but this one looks great!!!!!

Thanks!

The Hamann Family said...

How CUTE!! Your girls are just adorable!!! :)

Carmel said...

Thanks Jodi for asking for the pics, I never get tired of looking at the Grandgirls pics. And finally a picture I can use for my wallpaper with both the girls, I have been switching each day from one to the other to give equal time :-) They really are some great pics, may want you to print some out for me so I can frame and hang....Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of them together smiling - that will be a "framer"!