Friday, February 29, 2008

Pooky Bear

Here is my FIRST all out digital page!! For those of you wondering "what now?" I am going to make several pages digitally and then order a Shutterfly 8X8 hardcover book and in it will be all of my layouts I have been working on.

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Ok...I think I am going to do Malia's first year book the same way! I will try anyway.....your page looks great! I think digital is the way to go...for me anyway!

Kim said...

Love the digital...just don't switch on me now! We are having too much fun!

Beth L said...

Candi - You make this look really easy. I need to take your digi class so I can wrap my brain around it. This is very cool!

Beth L said...

Candi - You make this look really easy. I need to take your digi class so I can wrap my brain around it. This is very cool!